Thursday, August 8, 2013

I See London, I See France...

...I see a new stash of HCH Papillon Knickers!

My newest style has been a bit of a hot seller, so while I've been working on my official collection, I made sure to sew up some new colorful pairs for the shop. Check them out and snap up a pair or two for yourself (or your favorite leading lady).

Clockwise from top left: Nea Papillon Knickers ($60), Georgia Papillon Knickers ($50),

There are even more new pieces in the Knicker section of the HCH shop than ever before, including larger sizes in beautiful colors and laces. The Papillon style is going to be a staple in the official collection, and I'm so happy it's gotten so much attention so far. My current favorites are these, which feature a gorgeous silver elastic and velvet bow!


Which are your favorites from the new Knicker stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment