Friday, August 23, 2013

Let's Party!

While regular trunk shows are pretty fun, I'm especially excited to participate in NoisePop's 20th Street Block Party this Saturday the 24th from 12 - 6. Not only is it in the neighborhood I'm proud to call home, but it will also be chock full of local businesses I adore.



Flour + Water, Central Kitchen and Rhea's are all participating. Local indie superstars Two Gallants will be performing along with other awesome music acts. And remember that fantastic shoot I did at a local watering hole a few months ago? Well it turns out that the bar in question, Trick Dog, is not only participating, but that its parent company The Bon Vivants is a partial sponsor. In true flapper fashion, I adore a good cocktail and Trick Dog has 'em in spades.

I'll be sharing my space with my dear friend Kelsey of Rose La Mer Headpieces, so visiting our spot on 20th between Harrison & Alabama guarantees more bang for your buck. Swing by, say hello and listen to music in the summer sunshine. Find more details about the event on its Facebook page. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment