Saturday, August 10, 2013

Three 'Grams: (Not) Neutral

This week's Instagram photos were almost all neutral in color, but the week left me feeling anything but beige. I finished the first samples for my silk collection, set to release later this year. My first fitting with my lookbook model is next week, so I'm heading into the weekend with a huge sense of accomplishment. In the collection, you'll find updates of old HCH styles and a few new ones. A sneak peek below along with other shots from this week, including a peek into my previous life as a dancer who loved to play dress up - So... not much has changed!

Duck fat peach blackberry pie for a birthday party

New style: HCH Garter Belt

Steph in middle school

2 comments:

  1. OMG I recognize that last one! Will never forget my parents' 1970s sofa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY! I have a bunch of pictures of that day! I think that's when we visited that theater costume sale and went totally bonkers. Good times, and possibly one of my first thrifty vintage days ever. And that sofa would be worth a mint now! ;)

      Delete