Tuesday, February 23, 2016

EVGENIA Spring/Summer 2016 Teaser Video by Tim Prestoza

I'm slowly releasing pieces from my upcoming Janus collection for Spring/Summer 2016 and I'm so excited to share this amazing teaser video by Tim Prestoza of Low Tek Studios which features model Deavon Coleman. Tim joined us once again for shoot day, capturing the Janus collection in all its glory. This new collection boasts an exquisite bridal color way which includes luxurious silk charmeuse pieces including brand new Short Gown, Bed Jacket and Thong styles and a limited-edition Ribbon Corset made with vintage organza. The Janus collection is named after the Roman god of beginnings and transitions, and the collection's inception coincides with my physical transition from San Francisco to pastoral West Marin. I hope you enjoy the video! To see more of the Janus collection, visit my site, and be sure to follow Evgenia on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment