Wednesday, September 17, 2014

FiSF Macy's Window Display

It's been a while since I sat down to write an FiSF Diary post - things have been busy lately. Fellow designer in residence Amanda of Scarlett Smith probably said it best: "I always think next week will be calmer." Funnily, it never really is!

The past few weeks have been especially exciting and a whirlwind for all of us, and one of the bigger honors we've been privileged to take part in is having one look from each of our Spring/Summer 2015 collections featured in the San Francisco Macy's windows.

Evgenia Bralette and Tap Shorts, floral headpiece by John James Designs

From even my beginning illustration phase for S/S 2015, this outfit has been my favorite, so I'm delighted to show it off to the world. Macy's Visual Manager Rise Hixson did a gorgeous job displaying our outfits and if I'm totally honest, I go out of my way almost every day to catch another glimpse of the display before it's gone.

If you get a chance, check it out! The window display is to the left of the main doors of the San Francisco Macy's Men's Store on Stockton Street in Union Square.


No comments:

Post a Comment