Wednesday, September 3, 2014

NYFW Lingerie Trunk Shows

Like a beautiful, silken storm, my 2014 collection is taking New York, and I want YOU to be there to experience it! Just in time for New York Fashion Week, join me at Verameat + in the East Village and Dabney Lee in DUMBO to update your lingerie drawers. I've been sewing up a bunch of fresh stock the past few weeks and I can't wait to share it with you.


This Thursday September 4th, join me at Verameat + (305 E 9th Street, Manhattan) from 12 - 4pm. Verameat's jewelry is flat-out incredible and they have a beautiful collection of new rings which will be taking the stage alongside this season's collection, including Honey Cooler Handmade Ribbon Corsets, Deco Camis, Knickers and more!



Is Brooklyn more your style? Then join me the following evening at Dabney Lee (45 Washington Street, Brooklyn) from 5 - 9pm. Along with Dabney's gorgeous paper goods, check out the newest pieces from Chloe & Isabel jewelry. We'll have bubbly and treats galore, so be sure to mark your calendars.

No comments:

Post a Comment