Wednesday, June 26, 2013

HCH Private Eye Sleep Masks Get a Facelift

One of the great things about running Honey Cooler Handmade as a tiny enterprise making one-of-a-kind lingerie is that when my customers make requests, I can often address them without hesitation. There are currently no patternmakers to consult (other than yours truly) and no size runs to adjust, so changes are easy to make.

While my Private Eye Sleep Masks have been a best selling style since their inception, I've also had more than a few requests as of late to make the band bigger. I'm happy to announce that every new Private Eye Sleep Mask is 2" bigger, with average full resting circumference of 17", stretching all the way to a roomy 26" or 27". Even bigger brained? Not to worry - custom work is a snap. Just email me with your stats and we'll take it from there.

(via)

I just finished up a sexy new stash of Private Eye Sleep Masks which are in the official HCH boutique and on Etsy right now. My personal favorite is the red Scarlet Private Eye Sleep Mask, which features a gorgeous dragon lace chevron. Also making a reprise is the Leona Mask, which boasts a sphinx and pyramid motif lace chevron. Each Mask is beautiful, versatile and spacious: the perfect gift for your favorite Sleeping Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment