Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Photos from I Do! by Sarah Deragon

I Do! was a pretty awesome event. I was in excellent company with vendors like Rose La Mer Headpieces and Zelma Rose Curios by my side. Plus, I got to meet Lisa's Awfully Grand copilot Sarah Deragon in the flesh. Sarah's not only an inspiring blogger and all-around great person, but she also happens to be a wickedly talented photographer. When I saw Sarah begin shooting on Saturday, my heart skipped a beat. She's passionate about what she does and as you can see below, she took some amazing photos of the Honey Cooler Handmade booth! Swing on over to her site, Portraits to the People to check out her handiwork, and scope out her blog for more shots of the weekend's festivities.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me photograph your beautiful items. You really have to see them in person to appreciate the textures, colors and delicacy of the lace you use. Bravo, girl!

    ReplyDelete