Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fashion Love Affair: Sandy Summer Style

It's pretty safe to say that living in the Bay Area for 7 years makes me a California girl. And while thoughts of the West Coast may conjure up dreams of beach bunnies, white sand and nodding palm trees, I have to admit that I'm more excited about my favorite New Jersey beaches this summer than the California ones.

East Coast oceans are warmer, the nights are balmier and the memories are headier - summer just isn't summer without the potential for jacket-free evenings. Because summer and beach weather are on my mind, right now the only fashion I'm interested in includes bikinis, sun specs and summer dresses. While brights are everywhere this season, I've maintained my affection for all things neutral. Here are a few of my favorite pieces to pop up online this week! Happy beach-going!


No comments:

Post a Comment