Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HCH in Chaos Magazine, Summer 2013

While I often loan lingerie pieces out for photo shoots, it's rare that the final product gets published, no matter how impressive the photography. But when Spain-to-SF-transplant stylist Anna Fortuny contacted me about having my pieces as part of a Chaos Magazine shoot, I had a feeling I'd be seeing HCH in lights, and boy was I right!

Two of my Deco Camisoles were featured as part of Chaos Magazine's Dolls Issue in an editorial titled Friendship, Love and Truth by photographer Reese Herrick.


On model at left: Penelope Deco Camisole

Download the full magazine here - it's all-out gorgeous and well worth the $5!

Photography and Styling: Reese Herrick
Assistant Stylist: Anna Fortuny
Makeup and Hair: Tara Abrahams
Models: Aspen and Haley at Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment