Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Where Are All the Skulls?

Flying off the shelves, so to speak!

In probably the most delightful surprise of the past month or two, my Skull Deco Camis have become quite popular... so popular in fact, that I sold out of all but one at last week's private trunk show! They are my favorite pieces to sew, and my most time-consuming, so it's been a challenge to keep up with demand. But never fear, there are two new Camis on their way to the Etsy shop, and they'll be making their in-person debuts at Dollhouse Bettie this Friday.

Bellinda Deco Cami

The first is above, a new take on an old classic, bias-cut and sewn from a gorgeous navy animal "print" silk jacquard. Bellinda sports a dragon crown too - one of my favorite laces.

Keep your eyes peeled on the Etsy shop for more newness, and don't forget to swing by Dollhouse Bettie on Friday and Dark Garden on Saturday for two delicious trunk shows featuring my pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment