Friday, February 8, 2013

Honey Cooler Handmade at Dark Garden on Saturday February 9th

When I first moved to the Bay Area, I was just beginning to explore sewing and fashion/costume design as a career path. My love for Victorian clothing inspired an obsession with corsets, so the second I discovered that Dark Garden existed, I hightailed it there. Like everyone who steps foot in Dark Garden, I was instantly blown away by the creativity, craftsmanship and inspiration behind the atelier. Proprietress Autumn Adamme is so intensely talented and passionate about her craft, and it shows.

My humble beginnings as a really bad sewer and corsetière have given way to something I never dreamed, and now I am beyond blessed to be selling my insertion lace lingerie at one of the most well-known lingerie boutiques on the West Coast. If I'm ever having a bad day, I remind myself of just how far I've come and landing a trunk show at Dark Garden is quite a milestone.


So, I hope you'll share this big day with me! Tomorrow night, Saturday February 9th from 4 - 8, I'll be at Dark Garden at 321 Linden Lane with a lovely stash of lingerie, including lots of pastel pieces that haven't yet been seen in the shop. I, along with the Dark Garden staff, would love to help you pick out something perfect for Valentine's Day for yourself or your sweetie. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment