Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Parade of Press

Wow, what a week.

I'm feeling pleasantly overwhelmed by the amazing love I'm getting for my little business. DList Magazine's "Home Alone" spread would have been enough to keep me floating on Cloud 9 until NEXT January, but then my Knickers got an awesome shout-out on Mango & Salt, a gorgeous French blog.

Now, the topper on the cake? I found out my Susie Ribbon Corset was featured in the Etsy Dudes email this week!

Susie takes the stage!

And this morning, I checked my shop stats only to discover that they were about 5 times higher than they'd be at the end of a really good day. A little bit of sleuthing led me to discover my Glory Knickers were featured on the Etsy front page thanks to this adorable treasury by Bobbi Bankston of Poppy & Pearl Co.

Oh, Glory!

Every Etsy seller knows that making it to the Front Page is pretty much the tops. It took me 11 months to get there, so I'm going to hold onto this buzz for awhile!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had a good past few days, so fill me in: what's been panning out for you this week?

2 comments:

  1. Aw dude! Congrats! Hold that buzz indeed, you deserve it! <3

    --Fi

    ReplyDelete