Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HCH in DList Magazine, January 2012

I've been trying to keep my cool over having my lingerie featured in DList Magazine's January 2012 issue, but why even try? Just in time for Valentine's Day, the magazine's "Home Alone" spread is gorgeous and I was so excited to see my Kitty Bow Belt and Luna Garconne Tap Shorts on a lovely model in a fantastically styled shoot. Click on the below photos to see larger versions.

On model at right: Kitty Bow Belt


Many thanks to Kayleigh Capelle and the DList crew for featuring Honey Cooler Handmade this month. The entire magazine can be viewed online here.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, WHAT?! How did I miss this post! OMG<3

    Congrats!

    --Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I was super excited about this one. Found out about it in early December and have been holding my tongue in case it didn't pan out. So glad it did!

    ReplyDelete