Monday, January 23, 2012

Now on Etsy: The Chloris and Sundara Private Eye Sleep Masks

Having worked in a lingerie store for a good portion of my time in California, I can say that the hardest part of gifting lingerie is not knowing the giftee's size. When it comes to Valentine's Day, birthday, or bachelorette party gifting, sometimes you just need to find a present that's easy, sweet and uncomplicated.

Enter Honey Cooler Handmade's newest product: the Private Eye Sleep Mask. Made from the same silk jacquard as all my other pieces, these masks give a taste of the insertion lace detailing I love so much, in a perfectly compact package where size is no object. As featured on the blog a few days ago, Delinda is already in the Etsy shop along with two other pretties: Chloris and Sundara.

Chloris (top) and Sundara (bottom) Private Eye Sleep Masks

I've already had some special requests for certain color and lace combinations. If you'd like a special mask made just for you, shoot me a message!

1 comment: