Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rubie Makes Her Stage Debut

For those of you unfamiliar with San Francisco's drag scene, let me lay it out for you: this city takes its drag culture very seriously! There are tons of drag queens here, and each of them is awesome in her own way. Singing, lipsynching, dancing and general fabulosity aside, SF's drag queens are known to be incredibly creative and talented dressers. It's been a secret dream of mine to outfit the goddesses of SF drag in all manner of frills, sequins and other pretty stuff. So I was uber excited when a Facebook friend and drag show champion sent me this photo of Tara Wrist (haha!) wearing my Rubie Bow Belt on stage at The Castro's EdgeSF.

Check it out!

Photo: Paris LaQuinta

This photo absolutely made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment