Monday, October 9, 2017

Baby Love Editorial Shot by Kelly Puleio

If you follow Evgenia Lingerie on social media, you'll likely know that I recently had a baby. Around the time I announced my pregnancy, I found out that my model, Deavon (who you'll know from the first and second Janus lookbooks, and the Floralia lookbook), was also pregnant and due just 10 days before I was! The opportunity couldn't be more perfect for a maternity editorial, and luckily, photog Kelly Puleio was down for another amazing collaboration.

I found a last-minute location at a neighbor's beautiful property here in Nicasio, and hair and makeup artist Sterling Andrews (from the Night Garden shoot) joined us again. We also were lucky enough to score some truly beautiful jewelry pieces from my friend Holly Bobisuthi - that starry crown is the stuff of magic.

My hope is that this little shoot will help to showcase the versatility of my pieces, that they work beautifully for a variety of body types and life stages. And if off-the-rack sizes don't work for you, remember that I do make custom-sized pieces. While I'm currently not sewing thanks to my new little one, I'll be resuming custom work sometime around the holidays.

I also hope you love these shots as much as I do!






No comments:

Post a Comment