Thursday, December 11, 2014

Gifting Evgenia in the Lingerie Secret Santa

This is the second year I've been invited to participate in the Lingerie Secret Santa, which is just what it sounds like! A bunch of indie lingerie designers get together each holiday season and send lingerie to each other - it's a wonderful way to add new pieces to our respective collections, plus share our own pieces with a new audience.

This year I was lucky enough to have Karolina Laskowska as my giftee. Karolina is one of the most talented independent lingerie designers I know, so sending her some Evgenia pieces was both super exciting and a little nerve-wracking. Her work is exquisite and I had hoped against hope that mine would measure up.


The above ensemble from my Spring/Summer 2015 Night Garden collection has gotten a good amount of attention, so I figured it would be a fun set to send to Karolina, in addition to a matching Sleep Mask to round out the look.


I had a blast sewing this set up. The Sleep Mask was a bit of an experiment and I love how it turned out. After packaging everything up, I sent the box off and was shocked when just a few days later I learned that it arrived in England! While I was shooting my Fall/Winter 2015 collection, the Instagram photos began rolling in, and I was absolutely enchanted with every single one of them. Karolina is a perfect fit, and I couldn't think of a better person to gift Evgenia to this holiday season!


There are tons more pics on Karolina's Instagram page, so head on over there to check them out, and while you're at it, see all the amazing lingerie Karolina creates on her site. You won't be disappointed.

Are you as entranced by this set as I am? Even though only the Bralette is available for sale right now, the Tap Shorts are available for early special order. Just shoot me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment