Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fashion on the Square 2014 - Photography by Mehrban Jam

Last weekend's Fashion on the Square finale was quite an experience. I was asked to show a few pieces from my Spring/Summer 2015 collection in the black and white trend show on Sunday - I was so lucky that my collection was ready to go! Photographer Mehrban Jam was there to capture each outfit which is very fortunate - since backstage never offers that great of a view. My friend John James provided floral headpieces for my outfits, keeping with the aesthetic from my lookbook shoot.

Frieda wears the Deco Cami, Tap Shorts and Ribbon Corset

Tselmuun wears the Deco Romper and Bralette

Fashion Incubator alumni Jake Wall of The Artful Gentleman was honored with the Heart Award for community giving and showed his incredible collection. I was privileged to have my Spring/Summer 2015 bralettes in a few of The Artful Gentleman's outfits, proof that lingerie-as-outerwear is style with staying power.

Amanda models for The Artful Gentleman while wearing the Evgenia Bralette

The Artful Gentleman

No comments:

Post a Comment