Sunday, February 9, 2014

Three 'Grams: Sharing the Love

I can't believe that Valentine's Day is almost upon us and I'm proud to say that I've been busier than ever filling out my stock for the year's most romantic holiday. I threw a big party with Rue Magazine and Zelma Rose just over a week ago, plus two Valentine's Day trunk shows, one at Dark Garden and one at A La Folie. While the in-person events are over for the moment, that doesn't mean that the HCH Etsy and BigCartel shops aren't fully stocked and ready to fulfill your most frou frou of Valentine's Day dreams. Make sure to scope out what I've got in stock, and remember - use code VDAY2014 until February 14th in either shop for free domestic (US) shipping on your order of ready-to-ship items.

I hope your Valentine's Day is a magnificent one! Following me on Instagram yet? Find me here - when I get to 1000 followers, I'll be giving away a big-ticket HCH item!

My trunk show with A La Folie.

My favorite SF landmark, the Palace of Fine Arts.

My Deco Bralette, Dixie Ribbon Corset and Tammy Knickers shot by November Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment