Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Three 'Grams: Evening Romance

Autumn has has made her magnificent entrance and the season is really off to a fantastic start. I just got back from New York a few days ago, where I witnessed one of the loveliest weddings I've ever attended, that of Sharin and Ryan, both very talented opera singers. The wedding was the highlight of the trip, but seeing a bunch of close college friends was a close second in significance... being in New York always reminds me just how much I miss the East Coast and all the great friends I have there.

As the summer has wrapped up, I've noticed a lot of my Instagram photos are darker, possibly because all the fun I've been having has been at night!

A birthday bonfire at Ocean Beach

 HCH Ribbon Corset headed to Dollhouse Bettie

True love at the Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment