Friday, April 12, 2013

HCH Loves Bike Pretty!

Social media is an incredible thing. If you follow me on Twitter, you know I'm pretty active there. I love talking with lingerie connoisseurs along with brands and bloggers I admire. One of my favorite lingerie tweeters is the amazing Lingerie Lesbian, who has featured HCH a few times on her blog. Another of her admirers is Melissa from Bike Pretty, who contacted me through Twitter after seeing my lingerie featured on The Lingerie Lesbian's blog. We realized we not only live in the same city, but also in the same neighborhood, so we just had to meet up. And what an awesome meeting it was! Melissa snagged some HCH pieces to feature on her blog, and here are some of my favorite images from her posts!


Pairing the Lucky Star Deco Cami with leggings...

...and a blazer she made herself. This girl rocks!

Positively rocking the Hortense Bloomers, a fashion-forward nod to the
bloomer-wearing bike-riding ladies of the Edwardian era!

Nothing is more satisfying than a really great collaboration, and Melissa's posts on Bike Pretty were such a treat. Check out her blog if you haven't already - she truly makes biking, well, pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment