Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Honey Cooler Handmade is on Instagram!

I'm a late adopter.

Let's face it - I discovered my passion for 1950's dresses thirty years after they were part of mainstream culture. So it should come as no surprise that took me years to jump on the Instagram bandwagon. I thought I'd dismiss it as just another social media time suck - and maybe part of that is actually true - but it's turned out to be a really fun way to share my progress photos and out-and-about discoveries with like-minded people.

Here are a few shots from my feed: honeycoolerhandmade.

Custom Natasha Deco Cami in progress. (via)

Sketchbook detail. (via

Street art outside Flax. (via

Lucky Star Deco Cami in progress. (via)

Be sure to share your account name in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment