Monday, October 29, 2012

Still Kicking

I'm not dead.

I may seem like I've been off the radar lately, which is kind of the case and kind of not. My poor beloved blog has been neglected of late, a tragic casualty of an impossibly long sickness and far too much stress. I've been very busy putting together my shoot, shows, and sewing my heart out since my return from Pennsylvania. There are some lovely new pieces coming your way, and I figured it was time for a little peek at what's been on my machine lately.


Hardcore HCH fans will recognize the left piece (the Lucky Star Deco Camisole) from my last photo shoot - I created this custom version for a special customer last week. The piece on the right will be starring in next month's shoot. Diana features a skull crowned in stars, set upon the most intoxicating lavender silk jacquard. A gorgeous piece to shoot, and she's only the beginning.

Want to see what I've been working on in person, and scope out never-before-seen lingerie on a trio of lovely models, live? Then please come to the RAWards show in San Francisco on November 14th. Your generous online votes placed me among the top five fashion designers in SF, and now it's time to take the title of Fashion Designer of the Year. Once again, your votes count more than anything, and you need to cast them in person that night. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment