Friday, July 27, 2012

Honey Cooler Handmade at A La Folie on Sunday August 5th!

Been dreaming of trying on a Honey Cooler Handmade Ribbon Corset in person? Had your eye on a pair or two of Knickers, but been feeling unsure about sizing? There's no better place to become an HCH devotee than at a lingerie store and my next trunk show is just the ticket.

Next Sunday August 5th from 11am-4pm, catch me at Oakland lingerie boutique A La Folie for a shopping event featuring Honey Cooler Handmade lingerie and Stella & Dot jewelry. Join me, the A La Folie team and Stella & Dot stylist Briana for a trunk show that will have you stocking up on everything your intimate wardrobe has been yearning for!

The A La Folie Showroom

I'll have my gorgeous trunk in tow, full to the brim with stunning lacy, silky things, including a bunch of new pieces. Got any special requests? Let me know. Hope to see you there!

A La Folie Showroom
211 40th Street Way #1
Oakland, CA 94611

No comments:

Post a Comment