Thursday, May 10, 2012

Preview: Dixie Ribbon Corset and Ernesta Bow Belt

I sold one of my favorite pieces at Urban Air Market this past weekend: the Trini Ribbon Corset. If you've been following Honey Cooler Handmade, you know Trini was around for quite awhile. She was my first Ribbon Corset, drafted directly from an extant piece... so, tiny. She never fit any of my customers because, let's face it, who has a 20 inch waist in this day in age besides Dita Von Teese?

Apparently, though, Dita's not the only tiny-waisted vixen out there - Trini found a home early in the day on Sunday, and I was at once happy and sad to see her go. Never fear, though, a new linen lovely will be listed in the Etsy shop tomorrow: The Dixie Ribbon Corset. She's quite a bit bigger, perfect for an average size small or medium woman. I would have listed her today, but (corsetiere nightmare of nightmares) I ran out of bones.

Top: Dixie Ribbon Corset, Bottom: Ernesta Bow Belt

Tomorrow, I'll also be listing the Ernesta Bow Belt, which features one of the most stunning brocades I've ever seen atop a crisp petersham waistband and a waterfall of bow action, front and center.

If you simply can't wait til tomorrow, scope out the Ribbon Corsets and Bow Belts already in stock over at the HCH shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment