Friday, March 16, 2012

First Peeks at RAW:Stimulus

Last night was a blast!

My first fashion show for Honey Cooler Handmade is done and I couldn't have asked for a more awesome team. The event was a showcase for the hair and makeup artists too, so I was prepared to have to eschew the 1920's inspired looks I was hoping for. Luckily for me, the talented stylists were really excited about the aesthetic I showed on my Pinterest inspiration board and I ended up with an army of ten gorgeous flappers: finger waves, spit curls, red lips and all! Even better, the amazing Kristen Linney of What About Phoenix loaned me some lovely jewelry pieces that added a modern, angular edge to my vintage-inspired looks.

While I began the edge-of-my-seat wait for official photos, my awesome model KC sent me some of her iPhone pics from the night. I thought I'd share them with all of you!



Back Row: Kaila, Rachael, KC, Brooke, Jennifer, Hillary
Middle Row: Cristal, Ravan / Front Row: Tiffany (Makeup Artist), Julia

Stay tuned to the blog, Twitter and Facebook pages for more pics! The RAW video will also be available in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment