Monday, September 26, 2011

BellJar Trunk Show, September 2011

It's been a crazy month. Last weekend was my first retail show ever (Capsule Urban Air Market), followed by the most epically awesome honor ever - showing my pieces at a BellJar Trunk Show in San Francisco's glorious Mission District.

The story I've been telling everyone is that on an A - Z continuum, I pictured Honey Cooler Handmade puttering quietly around at a C. C: approximately three small steps down a very long lane with lots of exciting things along the way to the giant Z of world domination. A trunk show at BellJar was next-half-of-the-alphabet territory, so I was quite shocked and pleasantly surprised when I got an email from the adorable boutique asking if I'd participate in their event.


So, proof! Proof that I had rack space at BellJar! Need I mention that the trunk show was promoted on DailyCandy and Refinery29? I can die a happy woman.

So, what's next? I'm not quite sure yet, but I'm gonna keep plugging along. And I really dig the trunk show thing, so if any of you have suggestions for places I might check out, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment