Sunday, January 12, 2014

Three 'Grams: Starting Off Strong

Wow. It's been quite awhile since I picked up my proverbial pen and added a little love to the HCH blog. Things have been busy to say the least, and my holiday season stretched just a tad longer than I had originally anticipated it would. After visiting family in Pennsylvania and Florida, we returned home to San Francisco just in time for a giant New Year's Eve party with some college friends. The next few days included a trip to Tahoe, lots of cooking with pals, a jaunt up to Muir Woods and Tomales Bay Oyster Company, and a New Year's Eve reboot party.

The icing on top of my magnificent holiday was meeting Dita Von Teese at Dark Garden while she was promoting her new Von Follies lingerie line. I sent the burlesque legend a box of HCH lingerie last year and we talked a bit about Honey Cooler Handmade. No big deal, right?

I hope your holidays were just as wonderful! To see more of the past few weeks' craziness (including partying with The Bachelor's dashing Juan Pablo - no kidding!), be sure you're following HCH on Instagram!

An impossibly cozy view from our cabin in North Lake Tahoe.

New Year's Eve (take two) at the DNA Lounge

Chatting lingerie with Dita Von Teese

No comments:

Post a Comment