Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Corset Trunk Show at Dollhouse Bettie, December 5th 2013

The past year has been a really wonderful one for HCH, thanks in no small part to my ongoing collaborations with San Francisco lingerie powerhouse Dollhouse Bettie. I've been fortunate enough to sell my Ribbon Corsets in their lovely shop, as well as make pieces for their Deja Vu Dessous line, and now we are collaborating on an exciting trunk show just in time for the holiday shopping rush!


Join us for bubbly and shopping galore. If that's not enough to tempt you, Dollhouse Bettie will be among the first to debut pieces from my new Deco line. I'll have a bunch of Ribbon Corsets in a rainbow of colors on hand - they make the ultimate luxury gift for you or your significant other.

Be sure to RSVP here and we look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment