Friday, December 14, 2012

RAWards Recap 2012

It's been a month since the big RAWards show, and things have finally calmed down enough for me to be able to share photos. To have been selected as a finalist in the RAWards was one of my biggest accomplishments to date. To make my installation extra special, I made a fortune teller's booth, draped my space in deep, dark velveteen damask and dressed my models as Victorian gypsies: sexy, mysterious and powerful.

My installation at the RAWards, trunk and all. Image by Space Cat Photography



Kaila, Rachael and Kelsey rock the runway. Images by Space Cat Photography

Thanks to Belle Arts Photography and Space Cat Photography, I have some pretty incredible shots to share. Thanks a million to my models Kelsey, Rachael and Kaila, and Teresa Song for the gorgeous gypsy-inspired hairstyles, and Awny Rael for her amazing makeup. A solid team is invaluable!

No comments:

Post a Comment