Thursday, November 22, 2012

First Glimpses at the Fall Shoot

Well, I did it again: teamed up with the incredible Antonette Streeter for another phenomenal aesthetic shoot for my line. The first images are beginning to come in, and I thought I'd share some of them while I have a quiet moment to myself.




Photographer: Antonette Streeter
Models: Alexis Hutt, Kate Coneely, Bunny Zlotnik
Hair: Jai Carrillo, Peggy Poveda Sipe
Makeup: Alicia Campbell
Stylist: Dominique Guillen

Set Design: Antonette Streeter, Dominique Guillen
Jewelry: Taxil Hoax, What About Phoenix


Since it's Thanksgiving, it feels appropriate to say that I'm incredibly grateful to work with such amazing people on a regular basis. I have been so blessed to work with Antonette. She is a wickedly talented girl (and RAW SF's photog of the year!) and I really don't know where I'd be without her. To my amazing team: Antonette, Dominique, Alexis, Kate, Bunny, Jai, Alicia, Peggy... you all nailed this shoot. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment