Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Style: The Vaudeville Bralette

I've had a lot of requests for bralettes from customers over the past year or so and I'd always hesitated to jump into working on the project. When I worked in a lingerie store awhile back, one of our reps explained that her brand's most coveted bra contained over fifty separate pieces stitched together. Suffice it to say that making a brassiere is quite a daunting task. Lucky for me, bras in the 1920's were built on a delicate and basic foundation - no underwires, no side slings, no complicated architecture. Just an easy delicacy that blends effortlessly with the existing Honey Cooler Handmade line.

Behold the new HCH Vaudeville Bralette - merging sweet styling elements with a sexiness suited for your inner burlesque star.


The Vaudeville Bralette features front pintucks a back hook-and-eye closure and straps that tie just behind the shoulders.


Keep your eyes peeled for more Vaudeville Bralettes as the range expands over the next few weeks. In the meantime, visit the HCH store on Etsy to see what else is new!

2 comments:

  1. I *love* this. I'm normally not a bralette fan (on me, not in general), but this one really makes me reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words! :D I'm really pleased with this one... makes me want to wear bralettes too!

      Delete