Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chickens, Dungeness Crabs and Humidity... Oh My!

Well hello there, everyone!

Yes, it's been awhile. I've been away visiting family and friends on the East Coast and have returned from a whirlwind trip (I hesitate to call it a vacation) exhausted, thoroughly humidified and five pounds heavier.

One of our destinations on this excursion was Rock Hall, MD, where my in-laws live. My husband's mom is probably the most creative woman I know. Her home is an homage to color (she's a weaver) and the sweet simplicity of life in small-town America. I had a blast checking out her newest acquisitions and talking shop - she's an Etsy seller too. But my favorite part of hanging out at her house is chilling out with her little herd of chickens. As you can tell from the below photos, I had a little fun with Hipstamatic during our short time on the East Coast. Here are some of my favorite shots!






I'm so glad to be back in SF in time for Labor Day weekend. One thing's for sure, I'm going to be laboring like a madwoman for the next few weeks because Capsule is coming up! Anything exciting going on in your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment